Welcome to P. M. P. Associates, LLC, a privately owned New England based Civil Engineering and Land Planning consultant located at 200 North Bedford Street (Route 18) in East Bridgewater, MA.
- Large and small residential land development subdivision designs
- Stormwater Management design & drainage analysis
- Roadway design
- Water distribution system design & analysis
- Commercial site plan & special permit plan designs
- Condominium plans
- Building permit plans
- Affordable housing project (Chapter 40B & 40R) design
- Soil evaluation & percolation testing
- Single family residential & commercial septic system designs
- Environmental permitting (Conservation Commissions,
MEPA and EPA )
- Construction observation services & cost estimating
- Residential & commercial land development
- Conceptual design
- Preliminary subdivision design
- Definitive subdivision design
- Due diligence land development studies and reports
- Wetland resource delineation & mapping
- Zoning compliance & variance services
- Municipal consulting & peer review services for
- Board of Health
- Planning Board
- Conservation Commissions
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Housing Authority
- Water Department
- Highway Department
- Department of Public Works
P. M. P. Associates, LLC since 1992, has been an instrumental part of the residential and commercial growth in New England.
Our clients value our customized professional engineering services which are specifically organized to meet their diverse needs. Our staff knows the importance of working diligently for our clients to complete their projects on-time and within budget.
This web site has been organized for easy navigation and we appreciate your comments, which you can make through our Blog section.